- August 31,2012: Deadline of early registration
- August 31, 2012 Deadline for payment of early registration and accommodation fee
In case of early registration on bank transfer (inside Japan only), please make the payment by August 31, 2012. After this date, it is not valid as early registration. It means that the conditions of the early registration will be determined by transfer date on bank transfer registration.
- September 30, 2012: Deadline of on-line registration* and Accommodation reservation
- October 5, 2012: Deadline of payment for on-line registration and accommodation fee
* From the deadline of on-line registration, only on-site registration is available. Please register on site at the conference venue.
* Please note that each presenting author is requested to register in advance by August 31 for inclusion of the paper into ISAP2012 Proceedings.
And please note that the cancellation charge for presenting author is 100% (No Refund) after August 31, 2012 for inclusion of the paper into ISAP2012 Proceedings.
»Guidance of Online Application
(by August 31, 2012)
(from September 01, 2012)
|Regular||55,000 JPY||65,000 JPY|
|Student||40,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Retire||40,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Accompanying person||5,000 JPY||5,000 JPY|
- Above registration fee includes:
- - Entry to all conference sessions each day
- - Buffet Party on November 1, 2012
- Accompanying person is not permitted to attend the sessions.
|E1||October 31||Nagoya Tour||1,500 JPY|
|E2||November 1||MONOZUKURI Inspection Tour (TOYOTA Techno Museum & Beer Factory)||1,000 JPY|
|E3||November 2||Technical Tour (Yosami Radio Transmitting Station Memorial Museum)||1,000 JPY|
|E4||November 3||The World Heritage SHIRAKAWA-GO Tour||3,000 JPY|
October 29(Mon), 2012 14:00 - 17:00
※Workshop can participate in only one of them.
|WS1||Planar Reflector Design Using Metamaterials||Prof. Young Joong Yoon
|WS2||Metasurfing wave antennas||Prof. Steｆano Maci
(University of SIENA)
|WS3||Coexistence of Wireless Power Transmission and Wireless Communication||Prof. Naoki Shinohara
|WS4||Internal Handheld Device Antennas: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives||Prof. Kin Lu Wong
(National Sun Yat-sen University)
Reservation period : October 28. 2012 - November 4. 2012
Rooms of the following hotels have been reserved at special rates for the period of the conference.
No reservations will be confirmed in the absence of payment of accommodation fee.
Hotel reservations are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Room Type: S=Single, T=Twin, TU=Twin (single occupancy).
|Name of Hotel||Room Type||Without breakfast(JPY)||With breakfast(JPY)|
|ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court Nagoya||Single||14,000||16,000|
|Cypress Garden Hotel||Single||8,500||9,500|
|Nagoya Kanayama Washington Hotel||Single||7,000||7,500|
|Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Kanayama||Single||6,200||6,200|
Above rates are per room per night, service charge and tax.
Above rates and information are subject to change without notice.
Participants requiring a visa should apply to the local embassy or consulate of Japan on
their own responsibility as possible. Remember that, in some countries, it can take more than three months
to get the visa.
Generally, when applying for a visa, each applicant is requested to submit some documents. Each country has a different policy for visa application; therefore, the applicant should ask the Japanese Embassy in his or her home country if a visa is required and which documents are needed. The applicant should then inform the registration secretariat (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: +81-52-563-1846) of the documents that are needed to apply for a visa. Please note that the applicant is required to make registration for ISAP2012. After confirming the applicant’s information, the secretariat will send a Reply Form for Visa Application to him or her directly. Depending on the country, it will generally take more than three months for the visa application procedure in advance.
To remit the fee for registration use your credit card or transfer payment to the account below
by October 5, 2012.(Credit card settlement will be made after the deadline for registration.)
Transfer payment is limited from domestic bank in Japan. Please note that we do not accept personal checks.
Currencies other than Japanese yen will not be accepted.
In case of early registration of bank transfer (inside Japan only), please make the payment by August 31, 2012. After this date, it is not valid as early registration. (Credit card settlement will be made at the beginning of September 2012.)
- Credit Card
VISA, Master Card, AMEX, DINERS and JCB cards are available.
* Charges will be shown on your statement as "Kinki Nippon Tourist".
- Bank Transfer (Please wire transfer to following bank account.)
Inside Japan Only
- Name of Bank: The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Branch: Chiyoda Branch
- No. of Account: (ordinary account) 2564462
- Name of Account: Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
Registration is complete only with full payment. When all payments have been completed, the secretariat will send the final confirmation mail. Please bring this print confirmation mail to the conference. The registration process goes well. We will give you payment receipt at the conference venue.
- Cancellation must be submitted in a written notification (e-mail or fax) to the Registration Desk to avoid any trouble.
e-mail: email@example.com Fax: +81-52-563-1846
- In case of cancellation of hotel reservation, your payment will be refunded after deducting bank charges / commission, Handling charge and cancellation fee as follows.
The cancellation charges:
- Refunds will be made after the conference period.
|On or before September 12, 2012||25% of Registration Fee|
|After August 31, 2012 (for Presenting author)||100％ of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
|After September 12, 2012||100％ of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
Please note that the cancellation charge for presenting author is 100% (No Refund) after August 31, 2012 for inclusion of the paper into ISAP2012 Proceedings.
|10 days or more prior
to the date of arrival
|9 to 2 days prior||20% of one night accommodation fee|
|1 day prior||80% of one night accommodation fee|
|Fewer than 1 day prior,
or no notice given
|100% of one night accommodation fee|
*Failure to check in on the arrival date without prior notice may result in automatic cancellation of the entire reservation.
ISAP2012 Registration Desk
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd (KNT)
Event & Convention Branch, Nagoya
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: +81-52-563-1846